BPHOA Covenants and Restrictions
Attention BPHOA Homeowners and All Realtors Selling Bedford Place Real Estate
- Sorry, NO we do Not and YES we enforce it! There is an understood "honor system" 48 hour grace period permitted for loading/offloading/cleaning. If abused, homeowner will be considered in non-compliance and will be contacted by the Board.
- YES, All new fencing and any changes to update existing fencing need to be approved by our Architectural Committee, prior to beginning your project.
- Only with prior-approval by the Architectural Committee. There are setback, height, style & use regulations among other requirements to be met.
- In some cases Yes, but usually not. It is best to submit the question to the Board using the Contact Form on our website.
- YES, it is your park, it is deeded to each homeowner in our small HOA. We do have some "rules" and request that you contact the President or Board to Reserve. We will need to provide notice to other homeowners of the private event, date & time.
- Sorry, NO the C&R's do not permit it and we have too many issues with narrow, curving streets which are hard to navigate in both directions with parked cars.