- Quick Voting Overview
HOA Annual Budget Approved - 2020-2021 Budget per Lot/Homeowner at $425/lot per year
- Board's Discussionary key item for 2020-2021 area as follows:
- Tennis Courts & Keys – were resurfaced and we now have Pickleball lines added for duo play on one court. It is a great game for all ages and level of players, please take advantage of learning a new sport! The tennis court has beginner’s painted/shorter court lines for our youngsters and new players. Keys are provided to all homeowners and/or associate members. Homeowners will receive 1 key per household and an “Orange” lanyard with a key & ID attached. Associate Members will receive 1 key per household and a “Yellow” lanyard with an ID card attached, designating they are a member for that particular year in which they have paid. We are requesting that all members please attach the colored lanyard to the tennis court gate while the courts are in your use. This will facilitate to identify your membership. Any members without a registered key and lanyard, please contact us prior to the Annual Meeting, we will bring one for you to sign for at the meeting.
- Homeowner Meeting Action Notes (June 2020)
- Quick View Action Notes & Meeting Discussion
- A motion was raised to ratify the budget. All present voted Yes with support by proxies and 1 sustaining proxy; budget was passed.
- Discussion surrounding COVID and the additional service provided to the neighborhood by Rock Springs Catering & Food truck, is very well received and folks appreciate the ability to be serviced at the BPHOA park.
- A motion was raised to adjourn as there was no other discussion or business items at hand. Meeting adjourned.